Email Marketing Tip: Statistics show that, on average, HTML ads receive a 59% higher CTR than traditional plain text ads.
Given that fact, why would anybody send a plain text ad versus an HTML ad?
There are 2 main reasons:
1) The advertising website only supports plain text ads. This is the case with some email marketing advertising websites and there isn’t much you can do about that.
2) You have tried an HTML ad in the past and, when it went out, it didn’t look the same as when you set it up…
It did go out and nothing but code showed up on your published ad.
You don’t know the first thing about HTML and it’s just too scary to try. You’re afraid you’ll look pretty silly if you get it wrong.
No matter what your reasons are for not running HTML ads versus plain text ads, understanding HTML code is one of the best gifts you can give yourself if you are looking to make money online.
Some Online Benefits Of Knowing HTML:
1) It will give you the confidence to put together an ad and check code to make sure it goes out right.
2) If something isn’t showing up correctly, which is often the case, you will be able to identify and correct it with ease.
3) The higher your skills in HTML, the better you ads look. Let’s face it, a better looking ad will net you MORE SALES! More sales equals more money in your pocket!
4) If you ever decide at a later point to try your own website launch… knowing HTML code is a MUST!
No matter what your online objective is, HTML is what a “hammer” is to a contractor that builds homes. Trying to master email marketing without this basic skill is going to make your efforts simply an uphill battle.
Give yourself the right tools by learning this basic skill today.
Jaye and Brad are offering you the best “HTML Video Training Series” online.
Grab it today and take your advertising game to the next level!
Jaye Pause and Brad Webb